The following includes guidelines, tricks & tips to creating websites specific to Schaffer Library Digital Collections, which is the Omeka S content management system.
- Creating a website using "Digital Collections Default" theme
This theme will give you plenty of options to customize your website.
- Adding images, items and item sets to your repository
Demonstration / Instruction Videos:
- Visit this page for a growing list of screen cast instruction videos to see how to perform certain tasks in Omeka S.
Building Your Site:
- The Building Blocks to a Page
See what components make up a page layout in Omeka.
- Adding Pages to the Navigation / Menu
- Heading Formats
See what Header 1, Header 2, Header 3 etc, look like...
- Other Useful Tips
Advice for avoiding mistakes and creating the best user experience possible on your website.